Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was all Day 1 purchases, prior to the 1st. As long as I don't buy anything between now and April 1, I'm still within the established guidelines.

Add a sports bottle, Anti tee, and Living tee and fire extinguisher and that's my whole Week 1 (S/S 15?) purchases.

On the plus side, I nailed an interview today and may be moving to a much more productive/lucrative job. Was told to expect an offer within 72 hours.
congrats fam

Add a sports bottle, Anti tee, and Living tee and fire extinguisher and that's my whole Week 1 (S/S 15?) purchases.
eek.gif
 tired of striking out bro...show me how to fish

Last edited:
Court jackets hv to drop n price after hype dies and I can't believe all an I meanALL of the pieces R selling out n secs-mins for this seasons drop hopefully S hats an classic logo hoodie don't drop same time nex thurs

http://www.moma.org/support/membership/categories

Yeah this is on my list of memberships I'd get if I were to suddenly find out I had Bruce Wayne as an uncle and he left me a couple million. Although it'd fall after becoming a member at WWOZ to get a Brass Pass for every Jazz Fest from now until I die.
laugh.gif
. became a moma member after coppin tix to that kanye show they held a few years back, has actually come in handy a number of times at that moma shop in soho

just got in all 3 orders today. NONE of them without a beachball, and not a single sticker, not even a standard red supreme sticker. :smh:

ordered:

1 NY tee, black
1 Anti tee, black

1x waterbottle
1x hanes tee

1x hane briefs
1x black beanie

first order they didn't ship it till 2 days ago, the other 2 orders shipped YESTERDAY and I got it in today. Late shipment and no beachball to compensate. Shame.. the beachball was for my little brother too. Anybody got an extra one they're willing to sell to me?

Last edited:
:wow:  tired of striking out bro...show me how to fish

Lack of actual work, while being paid to sit around. I can have everything opened and focused on buying. I think that's why I've been so bad at buying things lately too, gotta do something to pass the time, I can only read so much before wanting to take a nap.

Still mad i missed out on the astronaut hoodie during the first due to techinical difficulties with my phone.

Really wanted the beach beach ball freebie but wasnt really interested in anything else.

Anyone with a spare beach ball willing to send one my way I will cover shipping.

Im not interested in much else for the season besides the international coaches jacket, classic logo hoodie And astronaut towel.

Hoping the for good collabs and 2nd set of t shirts.

Pretty much. This also sums it up

kramercrackers.gif

The worst thing is that I can't just up and leave and go do other **** because I know that the minute I actually get into doing something that's going to take time, I'll have real work pop up.

Wow at the prices for those ugly court jackets. :lol:

The satin jacket is A+....love it.

Only thing bout the Satin Jacket is if it snags on something it Runs a line like Panty House!

View media item 1434783

@mints
 your lady is gonna kill you bro :lol:  

It was all Day 1 purchases, prior to the 1st. As long as I don't buy anything between now and April 1, I'm still within the established guidelines.

On the plus side, I nailed an interview today and may be moving to a much more productive/lucrative job. Was told to expect an offer within 72 hours.
So drinks on you in the city or Beerfest?!?!:nerd:

I'm tempted to pick up the military taped seamed parka. Can anybody chime in on the fit & quality? Pics would be very apreciated.

Still haven't made it out to that, always seems to creep up on a weekend I've got other plans, any saturday you're down in NOLA hit me up via PM, if I'm out at my normal haunts, I'd be more than down to buy you a round or two.

Still haven't made it out to that, always seems to creep up on a weekend I've got other plans, any saturday you're down in NOLA hit me up via PM, if I'm out at my normal haunts, I'd be more than down to buy you a round or two.
Cool beans. I think the next time I'll be in NOLA is for Beerfest. Was suppose to be there last night drinking but plans didn't work out before me and my boy boarded our flights.

Shipping Changed from Delivery Today to Delayed Due To Adverse Weather! 
ohwell.gif

What is the WHOLE EAST COAST frozen???

I haven't Kept up with my OUT-Of-State Weather Reports

$305 for the F1 pullover?

I'm 5'7 160ish. I wear a large. But you'll probably need a medium if you don't got broad enough shoulders. I'm not skinny. I'm an average build. But my shoulders are built. So a large for me. Med. For you

I kinda wanna pull the trigger but i think id prefer a medium over Large

5'10 160. I dont want it to look baggy.

Thoughts on both points?
Thanks b.

Damn I gotta be patient and wait for a medium at a reasonable price 

Anyone else's beach ball start deflate after a few hours? Can't tell if there's a leak or it's just the way it is.

Anyone else's beach ball start deflate after a few hours? Can't tell if there's a leak or it's just the way it is.

i've noticed mine has deflated a tiny amount. its a free gift though, i dont know what you're expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom