Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold a couple hats to a guy on reddit for deals...dude didnt mention he lived in canada
sick.gif
Hence why it's important to ask buyers where they're located (to figure out shipping)

Buyer location has to be one of the first questions, or at least let them know that price quoted is shipped in the US. Refund the buyer or have them add more for shipping.

I wonder if that dame anarok will be over 200bucks the last was 168bucks hmmmm that thing is to dope but I Anit payin 300

finally got my orange CNN shirt in today. Was a hassle bc UPS guy accidentally delivered it to the house across the street from me, but i finally got it in hand. Got the crushed fortune cookie as well.

Upset that I only got 2 plain bogo stickers & didn't get a CNN box logo sticker. That was the only one I really wanted. If anyone has one that they're looking to get rid of/trade for, PM me please.

So I've still yet to get a tracking for my CNN hoodie and it's been a week. Am I finally at the point where I can complain or do I need to wait longer? My skateboard deck is on the way and I got tracking for that in a day.

So I've still yet to get a tracking for my CNN hoodie and it's been a week. Am I finally at the point where I can complain or do I need to wait longer? My skateboard deck is on the way and I got tracking for that in a day.
Be patient. Wait a couple more days to see if you will get tracking. Week 1 always takes the longest to get shipping email.

Missed out on my ramen bowl... [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

But I do love this lighter...
Wanted to buy that but my blazing days are over now that I have a job at the state penitentiary. smh

on another note: the only stuff work looking at for this upcoming drop are the pink/black & orange/white jackets. 

Last edited:
Haven't gotten anything either. I know it's first week so I'm not really tripping, 3-5 business days for processing though so I guess you can technically start complaining Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom