Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How old is your little brother? Why not just get him a regular beach ball?
He's 6, and he likes to want what I have (supreme stuff) seeing as how a lot of people were getting them, I figured I must be getting at least one beach ball so I promised I'd give him it
Slap a sticker on a ball and call it a day.
laugh.gif

> Leather Jacket  ¥100,000 ($827.61)

I know...Japans pricing doesn't necessarily reflect US pricing.  but still 
eek.gif

Repped for the exclusives

Last edited:
Word^^

Other converted prices:

Anarchy tee 7000yen = roughly 57usd
leather jacket 100,000yen = roughly 827usd
Bear pillow = 10,000yen = roughly 100usd
other prices on items I can't make out
Bandage pant? 25,000yen = 200ish usd

Anybody notice that you now aren't able to paste your CC # in both safari and chrome? Pasting works on app, but doesn't have info auto filled like with safari... Anyone figure a way around this? What was that alternate browser that some dudes had been using?

Anybody notice that you now aren't able to paste your CC # in both safari and chrome? Pasting works on app, but doesn't have info auto filled like with safari... Anyone figure a way around this? What was that alternate browser that some dudes had been using?
I was able to paste my CC using chrome. 

Nope. Pasting and complete auto-fill works perfectly fine for me.

Word^^

Other converted prices:

Anarchy tee 7000yen = roughly 57usd
leather jacket 100,000yen = roughly 827usd
Bear pillow = 10,000yen = roughly 100usd
other prices on items I can't make out
Bandage pant? 25,000yen = 200ish usd
None of which surprises me, just not really loving anything.

just type randomly in the cc field, erase, then paste your card number. I haven't struck out yet with Safari on iPhone but that **** is annoying so that's my fix for it.

What's the best way to get a nice curve on the brim of a camp. Only want a slight curve

just type randomly in the cc field, erase, then paste your card number. I haven't struck out yet with Safari on iPhone but that **** is annoying so that's my fix for it.
Wouldn't have thought of that, and sure enough it did the trick. Much appreciated, repped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom