Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have squat thighs so 501s actually have room for me. Levi 501 CTs are some of my favorite jeans (which are tapered at the bottom). If I buy regular 501s I just get them tapered to a CT fit

Last edited:
200+ if the original ones are 128 (remember them being way cheaper tho lol)

My guess is 218 cuz it seems like one of them random Supreme prices that ends with an 8 :lol:

Last edited:

i know. i was just stating my personal opinion.

i have a hard time wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. lol.

its just my pseudo-ocd.
Man I think it looks swaggy when cats where a light denim jacket with black jeans... now vice a versa is ugly .... but when cats have a full denim matching set it's too much of one color... look like a damn mechanic... hate Canadian tuxedo when it's the same color ... no a denim shirt with darker denim pants is fly or colored....but idk to each his own
How should the Levi's Roses jackets be worn? Please advise since I'm actually clueless as to how to rock them.

How should the Levi's Roses jackets be worn? Please advise since I'm actually clueless as to how to rock them.

lol that's one gaudy jacket my friend ... is prolly go with a light hoodie something like off white , light pink or yellow to give you that contrast ... and then a light wash denim.... I feel like you want your outfit to accentuate the jacket... cause whatever else you where the jacket will over power it... so let the jacket take the center role

lol looks like we got out Canadian tuxedo anyways ... and we were just talking about this yesterday... I will try to pick up both trucker jackets if at all possible... I love those washes... that worn look is in... 501 pants? I'll pass way to baggies for a skinny cat like me... why not 511 or 510 supreme? What about the skinny brothers lol

It should only be the loud piece of your fit -- so everything else has to be muted -- maybe white tee + black jeans + black sneakers

disagree on the quality. Quality sucks on most supreme stuff especially the screen print they use for shirts and hoodies. Good quality screen print does not fade away
THIS. Supremes printed stuff is all complete garbage. The blanks they use and the prints.

THIS. Supremes printed stuff is all complete garbage. The blanks they use and the prints.
yea. That's why I don't wear em too much. Bape ain't great either but I haven't seen bape fade away on their screen print yet

I get cracks on screen prints not fadeing. Onmy navy and blacks tees I get fading on the Tee not the screen print

Too many better things that released and will release to be copping the levis joints. Cupid last week was better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom