Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvm just received shipping for one order. So now I expect my second shipment email later today.
Haha. Nice man! I was surprised how quickly I received one shipping email yesterday but not for the other. I am hoping the second order doesn't get cancelled.

How y'all get thru on the Gucci shirt man. By the time it loaded everything was gone
By mastering the arts of being a swift boi 
glasses.gif
!

Man I didnt think any of the mesh organizer bags woulda sold out. I was waiting for the 3m hoodies to restock before I copped. 

Would prob trade a ET tee for a set. 
nerd.gif

Anyone Know a Good FWD house in Japan...

Gucci Tee's drop Sat there

It's prolly cheaper to cop on off there n have it shipped then dealing with Resale

Last edited:
for the local kids: I just left supreme on Lafayette, they still had mostly everything that dropped still in stock (besides the Gucci tees and the Hockey Jersey in orange, all other colors were still in stock)

Scooped a black hockey top, was surprised the UC Bogo and Gucci sticker were still in the display case, that was a nice bonus for the purchase, but dang Sup asking for 10$ for the bogos now, they get more expensive every drop, I only paid 5$ for my CNN bogo sticker.

Last edited:
for the local kids: I just left supreme on Lafayette, they still had mostly everything that dropped still in stock (besides the Gucci tees and the Hockey Jersey in orange, all other colors were still in stock)

Scooped a black hockey top, was surprised the UC Bogo and Gucci sticker were still in the display case, that was a nice bonus for the purchase, but dang Sup asking for 10$ for the bogos now, they get more expensive every drop, I only paid 5$ for my CNN bogo sticker.
They don't give them with purchase anymore? Used be $2, and most of the time if you asked they would just give them

They don't give them with purchase anymore? Used be $2, and most of the time if you asked they would just give them

Mannn I dont think they giving anything for free anymore - I got the UC clown sticker, that one was 2$ but the gucci was 5$ the UC bogo was 10$. After i spent close to 20$ on stickers the guy at the register is like, "yeah i tossed a couple red bogo stickers in there too" saying it like he hooked me up... :D

lol like most ppl that buy preme dont have a stack of them sitting on a shelf some where

I wanna know the truth about the Supreme sticker sales - I wonder why they are mandatory cash only purchases.

I guess the workers use the sticker money to buy beer and cigs after they close lol.

Last edited:
I received my order confirmation and shipping confirmation from Supreme but only have a $0.10 charge on my card. Does that mean it was cancelled?

Has anyone experienced this before?

damn...need hook up on a couple tees :nerd:

I wanna know the truth about the Supreme sticker sales - I wonder why they are mandatory cash only purchases.

I guess the workers use the sticker money to buy beer and cigs after they close lol.

I'd agree with that guess if they're strictly cash sales for bogo stickers

I received my order confirmation and shipping confirmation from Supreme but only have a $0.10 charge on my card. Does that mean it was cancelled?

Has anyone experienced this before?

Likely just means the full charge hasn't posted yet to your credit card. It'll come in a couple of days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom