Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested in those Teal Nike SBs DS size 10.5 for under retail PM me!

Supreme is a trip w/ Shipping
I have 5 packages coming from the last 2 weeks and they all get here on WEDs to LA [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I know where u live! & I will JACK YOU

lol JK!!

I don't know where you live, but I've seen you around as of late. I also chatted you up. Its a crazy world we live in.
:smokin:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know it's not supreme related buttttt has anyone shrunk a hoodie? I'm so used to supreme size L in my hoodies I realized after receiving one the other day from Call Me 917 the L fits huge. Anyone know a good way to shrink it a bit?

Last edited:
I know it's not supreme related buttttt has anyone shrunk a hoodie? I'm so used to supreme size L in my hoodies I realized after receiving one the other day from Call Me 917 the L fits huge. Anyone know a good way to shrink it a bit?
Maybe try washing machine + dryer on high heat?

can someone help on the sizing of the supreme all star shorts? How do they fit in comparison to mitchell and ness shorts? I wear a small in MN and wanna know if i can get away with same in preme?

can someone help on the sizing of the supreme all star shorts? How do they fit in comparison to mitchell and ness shorts? I wear a small in MN and wanna know if i can get away with same in preme?

Not sure how they match up against MN shorts but I wear a small in Nike shorts and the length was similar but the leg opening on the supremes were pretty big. I regret selling those

Everyone please pass this week so I can finally cop 1 of only 2 things I want this season.

Thanks fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom