Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turquoise neil young tee came and it's heathered... suuuuucks. But hey ... they never promised me a rose garden

Quick question.... Can you use a pre-paid Visa card on supreme? Thinking about possibly getting 2 colors in the hoodie and don't want to get cancelled. Any help is appreciated!

What I've read is that you need to use the Vanilla Visa prepaid card, and go through the process of setting up the address you want to use on their website, also I believe you need to do this on the desktop because the prepaid cards usually have an expiration date that's way past what the mobile store gives you (but I may have this reversed and it's the other way around, or they may have changed this with the recoding of the mobile site this season)

My turquoise neil young tee came and it's heathered... suuuuucks. But hey ... they never promised me a rose garden

The heather is on point bro. Give it some time to grow on you I'm kind of pissed I didn't get any more tees in turquoise because the pink I got in the trip reset is very nice IMO

O my mans @mints  got the new job 
smokin.gif
 Congrats dude we are going to need to get some drinks soon 

I have a feeling all my day posting is about to come to an end. And I'm not quite in the clear just yet, I've got an offer pending a background check and the results of my drug test. I know I'm clear on the drug test, but I don't know what exactly they're looking at as far as background or how extensive it goes. Don't want to say I got it then find out they dig like it's a job with clearance.

Im mad I aint get that trip reset tee or even that damn Anti one. Was being lazy and cheap lol

Did get the Grey Moth L/S eventually and just copped the red striped beanie which just came back up outta nowhere :smokin

anyone want to swap Black boxers in a small with black boxers in a xl? located in bay area. or need to get rid of the small to buy xl
I live in Oakland ans would buy the small off ya. We could meet in SF if you want I work for DLX Mon-Fri. Yes the Co. That owns Antihero (collab last year ) even trade if you skate. I will make totally worth your while @shuttlesworth

hoping this yankee stuff makes the rest of the drop easy… gonna go athletic L/S & then try and go back for the small box.. L/S is first priority tho...

I have a feeling all my day posting is about to come to an end. And I'm not quite in the clear just yet, I've got an offer pending a background check and the results of my drug test. I know I'm clear on the drug test, but I don't know what exactly they're looking at as far as background or how extensive it goes. Don't want to say I got it then find out they dig like it's a job with clearance.

Do you know the scope and level?

I have a pretty high one. They walked my neighboorhood, talked to teachers etc etc. I thought I was done lol. If I can pass you probably can [emoji]128514[/emoji] Good luck bro!

It's not even a job for any sort of government clearance. Although my position is going to involve me moving from site to site with varying degrees of security from laid back offices to work sites on power plants. But they didn't have me give any detailed list of points of contact. They just said sometimes the check is done in 2 days, sometimes it takes 2 weeks. It's a stretch from the last time I interviewed for a job where I went to lunch with the owner and started 2 days later. I've worked best in small locally owned places, but this is more of a structured corporate gig so until I get the all clear, I'm not saying I'm in.

God knows a cursory google search of my name won't reveal too much, but I've had an online presence for 20 years now and my biggest fear is that one day I'm going to walk into a meeting and someone from HR will be there with a box of green and white striped paper containing all the BS I've spewed on IRC/Usenet that I thought was dead and buried.

Just peeped that huge NY on yhe back of the hoodie too...thats kinda overkill especially since Im not a Yankees fan lol. Gon pass on that too. Them striped tees tho look cool. Might cop the white and blue one with a navy yankees snapback...if its possible lol

Dude I copped the Coliseum tee from went ghost on me and never shipped my item 
mean.gif

Had to file a paypal claim. Now my money is gonna be held up for a few days smh. I just want my tee 
sick.gif

Limited to me is just a way to get people insane. If you want it you should cop it--I kind of don't like when people buy solely because it's limited.
Nike and supreme are very good at this.

It's not even a job for any sort of government clearance. Although my position is going to involve me moving from site to site with varying degrees of security from laid back offices to work sites on power plants. But they didn't have me give any detailed list of points of contact. They just said sometimes the check is done in 2 days, sometimes it takes 2 weeks. It's a stretch from the last time I interviewed for a job where I went to lunch with the owner and started 2 days later. I've worked best in small locally owned places, but this is more of a structured corporate gig so until I get the all clear, I'm not saying I'm in.

God knows a cursory google search of my name won't reveal too much, but I've had an online presence for 20 years now and my biggest fear is that one day I'm going to walk into a meeting and someone from HR will be there with a box of green and white striped paper containing all the BS I've spewed on IRC/Usenet that I thought was dead and buried.

Haha. I know exactly what you mean man. Lets hope we never get to that day

Best of luck with the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom