Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone aware of any cart services for Canadian customers? Not trying to take any chances for this drop, please PM thanks in advance

Yo that vid 
eek.gif

So stupid to meet at a park to get on a list to wait in a line to buy a Hoodie!??

Sup NYC got ya'll doing Puff daddy Making the band challenges to open the studio back up!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who got the breast milk??

Last edited:
I'm still skeptical about SNY sending out an e-mail to sign up for a bogo hoodie.....sounds like duck tales tbh :lol:

jesus man, its a damn sweatshirt. these people make me sick to even like the same brand as them. Act like a damn human :smh:

im in Vegas right now and honestly every time I see a someone wearing a supreme piece or even yeezys, I just think they're corny now :lol:
So much truth to this

I hope they do something to throw the bot boyz off this week. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

damn, been a mercury boy for forever now, but the size selector got me thinking to take the leap over to restocks
can't help but feel like its gonna lag though
thoughts? 
nerd.gif

damn, been a mercury boy for forever now, but the size selector got me thinking to take the leap over to restocks
can't help but feel like its gonna lag though
thoughts? 
nerd.gif
its lagged on hype drops this season, UC, gucci, but its still better than going manual to me

I think it's the actual supreme app that is lagged my not so much restocks at least that's what they said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom