Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we cannot process your payment. This could be due to your payment being declined by your card issuer.

You have not been charged by Supreme, but in some cases, your bank may still temporarily hold funds in your account, this is only a temporary hold that will usually time out after 48 to 72 hours, depending on your individual credit card issuer.

If you want to re-enter your card details go back and try again.

This drop sucked. The one time I'm off on a Thursday morning and can cop, there's nothing I like. Congrats to whoever copped.

Stupid *** loading wheel for my Mac is stuck .... Dumb *** computer had been ****** up the past 2 days. If anybody wants to sell a medium black or red satin jacket DM me [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Ya dont worry about the site not updating. I had the damn link and still struck out. Less than 5 seconds

It's going to be hilarious when people post "WOOOW, my card was declined!!! Wtf I had it in cart too!"
Those are my favorite.
roll.gif

Wanted to see if I hAd swiftness but app is suuuuuuoer glitchy kept taking me back to last weeks new releases smh

New tab didn't work at all, nearly threw me off. I see others had the same problem.

Ever since the Supreme Foams I'm weary of DL's but it worked for me today.

Ya dont worry about the site not updating. I had the damn link and still struck out. Less than 5 seconds

lol too many resellers

once i seen the leather was like 1500 on ebay and the hat was like 150 i already knew it would be flooded

Copped the Navy hoodie, went back and copped the navy cap. Should have grabbed red because looks like wife got me a navy too. Anyone wanna trade?

Time for the: 

"I copped a medium but I'm a large. Anyone need it?"

"But they haven't shipped yet and it's already 11:08!!!! What do I do?!"

"I got a $0.10 charge on my card, should I be worried?"

The answer to all is yes.

Grabbed a navy Yankees, painted camp, and small box. The app is still screwed up. It loads her new drop, but when you go back to new after looking at an item it reverts back to last weeks drop.

Time for the: 

"I copped a medium but I'm a large. Anyone need it?"

"But they haven't shipped yet and it's already 11:08!!!! What do I do?!"

"I got a $0.10 charge on my card, should I be worried?"

The answer to all is yes.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom