Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather buy a wine bogo if i was spending this kinda bread. I want one of these BAD but 350-400 is as high as ill go

Sold my wine 2 years ago, $375 used, and I felt like I was robbing the dude. Wish I had that one back.

Check out the site, Measurements up on there..they fit same as other preme pullovers.

Thanhs , I have the measurements from the past 3 releases

Just wanted to check from people who have it now if it fits the same

Thanks for your help , glad you were able to cop

Thanks , did you get your true size ? Are you a small ?

They didn't have any smalls, so I had to get a medium. This is the first Supreme piece I've wanted that I wasn't able to get in small. It depends on the brand, but I'm either XS or S and have been for about 20+ years.

Missed this year. Oh well, can't win them all, but I thought after last year I had it down to a science.

Ended up anger buying a Noah rugby and some EQT 93/16s. Now let's see what else I can splurge on.

next week supreme is gonna blow our minds with tees... calling it now
nerd.gif

They didn't have any smalls, so I had to get a medium. This is the first Supreme piece I've wanted that I wasn't able to get in small. It depends on the brand, but I'm either XS or S and have been for about 20+ years.

Oh ok makes sense . I usually wear L hoodies but some collabs (TNF) I've had to size down to M cuz of the fit .

I'll go true to size for this one , same as before

Thanks and good luck finding a small

Like I said last year with the crews..  

Don't spend $500+ on a damn hoodie that drops on the regular.. 

If you really want to spend, buy an older piece. An actual grail piece bruhs.
Word. I want some of the Yankees jerseys and the CDG camo coaches jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom