Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Ups Only 
nerd.gif

Couple dudes on Reddit are skeptical due to the mere fact that they used a cropped photo of Travis Scott for the box logo tee. Not sure what to think so take the leak with a grain of salt until they're confirmed to be real

if you're in the right college, you shouldn't be able to afford LV stuff like that lol. 
I have a few side hustles that gets me by. Plus my parents let me stay at home until I graduate so I don't need to worry about rent or anything so that helps a ton.
dont waste your money on LV 

go on trips and experience what life has to offer bruh

Real rap. Honestly if you're not a 6 figure making person, or a millionaire already - don't waste your money. I've already come to the conclusion that I'm not buying any of this Sup x LV stuff. I already despise Louis as is. I wasn't happy from the gate when I heard about this collab, because the exploitation of the brand is inevitable.

But to spend hundreds or even thousands on 1 or 2 items, its stupid if you're long term goals are bigger than clothes.

yeah if you have parents to depend on then it might not be a problem for you to spend lavishly. But the average college student has other stuff to worry about with their funds

yeah if you have parents to depend on then it might not be a problem for you to spend lavishly. But the average college student has other stuff to worry about with their funds

Yea a lot of my boys are in that situation rn. Parents basically left them alone financially once college started which is a good learning experience imo. I'm not rich by any means but fortunate enough to come from a well off family.

Apologize if the format sizing is off on the pics. On mobile rn and doesn't give the option to choose the image size when uploading

Those are US prices huh? Was already planning to hit Paris or London to kop, but Im def getting overseas now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom