Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that pink backpack up for sale and someone offered me two bills and dubbed it, kinda want it not to move so I can keep it, it's :pimp: :pimp:

But what's up with supremes duffle bag today? That joint is tiny, can't even fit a pair of kicks in that sucker :smh:

Really?! @148 that's crazy. I was planning on copping now not so much, thanks for the update. Were you able to see the sizes of the metal storage boxes?

Last edited:
Not sure if the duffle was more than the backpack but it was small to me, and didn't pay attention for that item so didn't see it

Supreme x LV Pre-Order Priority:
Celebs / VIP Accounts , spent 10k +
Non- VIP Accounts , spent 1-4k
No Accounts Multiple Items
No Account Single Item

Other Useful Info:
Can request total 5 items, 1 per style , max 3 can be leather
Will approve (or deny) Feb 27
Will Ship and bill in June
Are the prices that leaked a few days ago accurate?

No Account Single Item

Other Useful Info:
I'm assuming these spending amounts are for Supreme? I've barely spent money there but spent well over 1k at LV.

gotta be spending amounts for LV. Supreme isnt keeping track of whos spending that much money
laugh.gif
lol perfect. I don't know **** about Supreme 
laugh.gif

No Account Single Item

Other Useful Info:

guess i got first dibs

View media item 2336564
Never heard of the line moving so slow in ny, my dude was 170 and was in there at like 8 last night.

People were buying like 30 pieces each. Lots of resellers. I'm never doing in-store again after this experience of trying and failing to get the Van Gogh and Classic logo hoodies. I was under #100 and struck out on all colors of each. At least, I picked up a new metrocard.

Too many resellers, how many metros did you get? Crazy kids were paying 100 plus for metros now everyone's back down to ask 40-50

People were buying like 30 pieces each. Lots of resellers. I'm never doing in-store again after this experience of trying and failing to get the Van Gogh and Classic logo hoodies. I was under #100 and struck out on all colors of each. At least, I picked up a new metrocard.

30 pcs each? no more 1 per?

Too many resellers, how many metros did you get? Crazy kids were paying 100 plus for metros now everyone's back down to ask 40-50

I just got one for myself. I asked about getting a second one for my wife, but they said one per customer. May try back this weekend.

No Account Single Item

Other Useful Info:

This is all in store?

Status
Not open for further replies.