Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo! So i struck out on a Pink Sade tee, and when i tried to remove from cart, it kept staying in my cart! What the heck!?!? It forced me to be too late for the other color ways! What kinda' crap is this!?!

Happened to me too man. When I checked out with the backpack though, it kept saying I had two items in cart. Charged me for Sade tee + backpack, but as I'm looking at my conf. email looks like I just got the backpack smh.

Yo man, Supreme gotta' fix that ASAP! Costing customers to miss out on other coloways. Only way to get rid of it is to add another item to the cart.

Got the Mophie and large box. Wish I could have grabbed the Van Gogh but oh well. Hope everyone got what they wanted!

What a damn mess. Site didn't go live until what? 11:03/11:04?

Got my black sade tee on the first order, second order went back for the waist pouch and the knife key but this bum *** site wouldn't let me cart the key. With shipping and import charges it makes no sense to do a solo order of the key knife. :smh:

wanted light brown M field pullover, checked it out at 11:03 on my laptop (confirmation number but card decline), it was gone when shop came back
got sade thru restocks at 11:10 
laugh.gif

washed blue denim s logo and navy field pullover at 11:13
get it together supreme

All I got was Camo Cap, Knife and Elephant Tee. Gonna have to just pay the price of that Sade Tee. SMFH

Last edited:
Well my card got charged for the pocket tee and red camp cap. Used a different card for the suppposed S logo i was only able to check out with but no charge so looks like i got ghosted. Too bad i didnt get any graphic tees but oh well. Maybe i can pick some up later on if resell just hangs barely over retail haha

Got confirmation emails for black swirl pink eternal and pink shoulder bag. Waiting for the emails for the other tees i got for my coworker.

damn i was so indecisive over the mickey swirl tee i shoulda just copped lol. checked out with white sade tee tho

Had the black Sade tee in my cart before it went down. Came back up and it was sold out :smh: anyone got an extra black in large? :nerd: :rofl:

that was hell

just got a small box + boxers wtf lmaooo

had the black duffle, black satin jersey and acid sweatshirt all in the checkout cart and they were all crossed out, had to remove them >:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom