Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they usually send out an email alert for Vans? Either way, those camo Vans are pretty awful.

edit: email just came in. Still passing.

Last edited:
Waiting for this drop list to leak already...

Finally managed to sell my Neil Young tee, someone offered $120 for it which I'm pretty happy about. The paypal funds won't be in my bank by tomorrow though so I'm praying the reflective windbreaker or coaches jacket doesn't drop

Vans are trash imo, major pass

Last edited:

Pass. Would've copped had it been a sk8 hi without the contrast stitching. I also prefer era's/authentic's over old skool's.

Hopefully the S caps drop tomorrow while everyone's headed for these
Also, there's zero Supreme branding anywhere on the shoe, as far as I can see. I'm sure it's intentional, but it doesn't help.

I quite like the green/brown camo. But I would never wear them, plus i can't do £100 + for vans

Pass. Would've copped had it been a sk8 hi without the contrast stitching. I also prefer era's/authentic's over old skool's.
Hopefully the S caps drop tomorrow while everyone's headed for these

Nobody is going to be skipping the cap for these, they're going to be like the Native Americans quietly removed from the site only to turn up at Nordstrom Racks for $30 at some point later in the year.

Waiting for this drop list to leak already...

Finally managed to sell my Neil Young tee, someone offered $120 for it which I'm pretty happy about. The paypal funds won't be in my bank by tomorrow though so I'm praying the reflective windbreaker or coaches jacket doesn't drop

Vans are trash imo, major pass
120 is great, only other comeup would've been sitting on it for a good number of seasons and the ROI wouldn't even be that great still
Nobody is going to be skipping the cap for these, they're going to be like the Native Americans quietly removed from the site only to turn up at Nordstrom Racks for $30 at some point later in the year.
which should be a giant hint to rethink the vans collab. era/authentics yes, others probably not. also surprised no cons collab even rumored for the future. i guess it could be seen as a conflict between skate shoe companies, but supreme seems pretty exempt from that kind of thing.

which should be a giant hint to rethink the vans collab. era/authentics yes, others probably not. also surprised no cons collab even rumored for the future. i guess it could be seen as a conflict between skate shoe companies, but supreme seems pretty exempt from that kind of thing.

Could be the mentality that putting their name on anything and it'll still sell.

But with these pairs they're not even doing that. I'll admit to liking the old-skool look, but I haven't bought a pair for myself in about 15 years. I think that they've run out of creative juice for the stuff they've been doing with Vans, and while I liked the look of the Native Americans, that price point was just out of whack with what I'd be willing to pay for a pair of tonal shoes with that type of sole.

I'd love to see them do something with the adidas skate line or even the converse skate line.

supreme dropping collab news on Wednesdays to cut camp lines or nah?
:lol: the Yankees collab was more camp worthy than the Vans

Nike SB and Vans. No conflict issues.

120 is great, only other comeup would've been sitting on it for a good number of seasons and the ROI wouldn't even be that great still
Yeah, it was a grey small so it was definitely a sought after size/color, so I could've sat on it, but I'm a broke college kid so I needed the money haha. They seemed to be dropping in price fast so I offloaded it. Very happy with 120. First time selling on IG, went better than expected

Excited to see what Supreme has for this season's Nike collab (assuming they will have one)

I've also been thinking about trying to hunt down a pair of the Supreme x Nike shorts from when the foams dropped...they're growing on me

Last edited:
laugh.gif
the Yankees collab was more camp worthy than the Vans
Nike SB and Vans. No conflict issues.
yea, that's why i said they seemed exempt. BUT............we haven't gotten a NIKE SB X Supreme collab in almost 2 years (3 seasons [4 if we don't get this season])
nerd.gif

Anybody have any info on the Highly Decorated hoodie from 2009, specifically how they fit? I see a lot of people saying they don't fit like most Supreme pieces.

I've got a guy that's trying to sell me a size large and saying it fits like a small (and would be perfect on me: 5'6"/7", 125 lbs). Any help would be appreciated

I saw the neon hat that was about it. I didn't  have a page monitor up so I just went off a tweet, which is usually too late anyway.

Right when i clicked Add to cart - the were gone

Satin jacket's Restocked too

they were gone in 2 sec!

I got a green snapback in my cart and let it go. I only wanted a navy joint and didn't want to play the resell game.

These restocks are a joke. We stand no chance against the ATC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom