Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the UPS hub and told them the issue. He even confirmed that it was out for delivery on Monday morning and that something is suspicious. Lol time to invest a mailbox at the local UPS store.. smh can't trust no one these days

Just got back from the UPS hub and told them the issue. He even confirmed that it was out for delivery on Monday morning and that something is suspicious. Lol time to invest a mailbox at the local UPS store.. smh can't trust no one these days
at least ups looks into it. woulda been SOL if it was usps

Anybody buy or try on Vanson jacket ? How's the fit ?

I'm in between sizes so not sure if I should go up or down in size . Thanks

Anybody buy or try on Vanson jacket ? How's the fit?
I'm in between sizes so not sure if I should go up or down in size . Thanks
Me too, got the medium since I bought the bomber from winter "16 in a medium. Hopefully they're the same fit, might be since it's custom. If you look at the vanson website they go off of numbers instead of S, M, L, XL.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Vanson info . I heard these jackets ran small from somebody in LA who copped . Based off measurements , looks to be true to size though .

if you havent received shipping email dont worry, i have gotten shipping emails on tuesdays, because that is the 3rd business day. i dont think i have ever gotten anything shipped on a monday, anyone experience getting shipping on a monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom