Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully in the long run, someone does a Rawkus Records collab. That was one of the few record companies I cared about that just had the best set of records for that time when mainstream rap and even pop ruled the world.

And for the Bay Area heads, E-40 actually has his own clothing line where he has a similar shirt and hoodie with his album covers on it. Doubt it's the same quality as Supreme but they look okay for what it is and the price.

315856.jpg

Hopefully in the long run, someone does a Rawkus Records collab. That was one of the few record companies I cared about that just had the best set of records for that time when mainstream rap and even pop ruled the world.

And for the Bay Area heads, E-40 actually has his own clothing line where he has a similar shirt and hoodie with his album covers on it. Doubt it's the same quality as Supreme but they look okay for what it is and the price.

315856.jpg
I want to be saved!

FTC shirts are great (got a couple, and they have in stores with the musician..if they're alive)

I like the original images of the hoodie with just the rap-a-lot logo and supreme on the hood...would of copped.

Will cop pillow (as long as final image/design isn't too different)I know someone was saying who...me, that's who.

Word to the Geto Boys, Bun B, Pimp C and Devin The Dude (well 93 - '08)

Last edited:
I'm surprised that GB ishh ain't getting love like that

maybe i'm just old :lol:

It's definitely a generation gap and even more specific, 90's rap from the South when they got no love at all. Even for a west coast guy like myself that is from that era, that We Can't Be Stopped album was only of note cause of Mind Playing Tricks on Me. Rap A Lot has it's place in history but it didn't have the same impact say Def Jam had or even Cash Money for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom