Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no one
laugh.gif
dudes gonna look like Missy elliot on that.
laugh.gif
CDG usually likes using crazy materials like that, I can understand the vision but I can't wear it, especially down in Miami.  I dig the suit and the eyes shirt though.  

Have you guys ever been to the CDG store in NY. It's like entering a space ship. The employees look like they're from the future.

Have you guys ever been to the CDG store in NY. It's like entering a space ship. The employees look like they're from the future.
I hate the vibes they give, kinda saying "oh you're wearing sneakers ... ", **** off you work retail. 

I'm going for the parka if it isnt over 600, I like the material.

Best CDG Collab yet

For those who can't read between the lines...

Supreme took the crumpled box logo out of the trash, flattened it out a bit, slapped a CDG logo on it, and will sell it for ~3x the price of a normal tee.

It's a commentary on how played out Supreme is, but folks stay buying it.

so who has been the top bot lately for this supreme stuff? sole strike and supreme acess failed me for tnf SMH.

Its alright i guess.. i mean wasnt this mock up released months ago and everyone was giving it praise so what were you guys expecting but i do wish they had more color options atleast. Anyways, going for a tee, hope i get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom