Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya if u cop manual on DSM, you a gawd amongst men.

DSM has like <30 hoodies/shirts in stock.

#teammanual we innit
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
how to:

1. have tshirts section open

2. have sweatshirts section open

3. ????

4. profit

locked in.

Haven't gone for anything this season since Sade. Have they blocked autofill or has anyone been using it successfully this season? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post, just curious if I should turn autofill off or not.  Sorry for the n00bish question but just hasn't been much of a season IMO.

Is he sick? He takes hypbeasting to the next level but I don't think he has hair or eyebrows and he never takes the beanie off.

Last edited:
When going through the Supreme app, do you just go in and out of the categories for it to refresh? Might give that a shot since people in Europe were saying how the website was slightly crashing.. 

You already lost manually if you don't know how the app works. It's not worth your time unless you trying for sport on a lesser in demand item. You need to be playing with the app and its autofill features right now before 10 CST

havent been using the restocks app with autofill since captcha has been enabled, anyone taking dubs with the restocks app??

You already lost manually if you don't know how the app works. It's not worth your time unless you trying for sport on a lesser in demand item. You need to be playing with the app and its autofill features right now before 10 CST
It's a simple question man.. Don't need your extra L crap, just need an answer on how it refreshes. No where did I mention the autofill features

It's a simple question man.. Don't need your extra L crap, just need an answer on how it refreshes. No where did I mention the autofill features
Well I'm telling you to try if for your own self! You have an hour to figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom