Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to supNY today, they has S logos, TNF Pants, Rap a lot hoodies, playboy hoodies and much more. Also, the employees were mad cool, I don't understand why people say they are rude.

yo someone bought that ****?! ya supreme ****** is nasty :lol: :x [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]9760[/emoji]️
What are you doing in here? :lol:

Went to supNY today, they has S logos, TNF Pants, Rap a lot hoodies, playboy hoodies and much more. Also, the employees were mad cool, I don't understand why people say they are rude.
yea I peeped when I passed by after closing, they got a few dope pieces lingering in there. They are probably ***** on RD because it's a bunch of resellers and hypebeasts hypebeasting

Da block is hot!!

Need to get myself a tank this szn...
nerd.gif

My cdg hoodie came in on monday and i immediately put it for sale. Its not my size but even if it was id have a hard time turning down what theyre going for. Just printed

Not gonna pay resale on the money gun either

did you see black and red S cap in stock? might head there sunday afternoon

Yeah they had most colors and the satin camps. Pink S was the least. Tons of cheap thrills stuff.

One cash cannon in the display but sold out.

I'll be at the flea market today for crepes.

Picked up a BNWT Black CNN tee for $75 all in yesterday. Saw they were going for ~85+ so I think I got a decent deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom