Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what everyone is calling the waist bag? Need em for m&n shorts

Last edited:
Like stolen off your back? It's not that valuable. My wife is gonna be carrying something more expensive then that backpack.

I don't remember if it was here or Reddit, but someone left their Supreme bag in clear view in the backseat of their car and someone broke in and only stole the bag.
It was me...damn it still stings a bit. Esp cuz im using a backpack these days more than ever (well a long time) revoked Ls til december--dont drive recklessly fellas!

But yea they took the bag but left the contents- also left other valuable items.
Try to find another black/black stars bag, not that ive been searching a lot, but when i did look i didnt see any for sale

Is that what everyone is calling the waist bag? Need em for m&n shorts
laugh.gif
 yeah, no one wants to call it a fanny pack.

I've been using Will Call for most of this season. I just call Preme when tracking shows movement and they notify UPS. They just hold my packages at the main UPS hub instead of my preferred UPS Store.

yeah they will long as the package is at the hub and it isn't closed you can go pick it up .
maybe because of your area or above stated "sender restriction" which has never happened to me before but even if thts the case like bro said call supreme let em know to notify ups to hold your package and it's a done dotta

Good to know Supreme will make that consideration.
Actually have never called Supreme Warehouse/Cust Service all these years. Never a delivery problem in Suburbia. Thank you.

can't believe dudes are really after fanny packs :lol:

I don't see whats wrong with that personally, especially if you're going to be wearing it across your shoulders/chest.

Glad it's being restocked, got ghost ordered when it dropped last time.

just got my black pair in from Supreme and it looks like they don't have the 3M. Fucc Nike. I'll be selling these now.

Regarding the 3m problem. Nike is pretty much telling people to contact supreme regarding refund/exchange if you bought from them.
I read about 1 dude who bought from the actual Nike lab store getting them to replace his pair

I got a size 12. Also, why is there only one black pair for sale on FC? Seems kinda strange, thought a lot of people bought for resale. Is it possible they are turning away pairs that don't have 3M?

Regarding the 3m problem. Nike is pretty much telling people to contact supreme regarding refund/exchange if you bought from them.
I read about 1 dude who bought from the actual Nike lab store getting them to replace his pair
I don't know who would do that when you could just resale for more

I don't see whats wrong with that personally, especially if you're going to be wearing it across your shoulders/chest.

Glad it's being restocked, got ghost ordered when it dropped last time.
:lol: yeah when I went to Round 2 a few weeks ago I saw like 20 dudes wearing Supreme fanny packs over their shoulders... just looks stupid to me, that's all.

:lol: yeah when I went to Round 2 a few weeks ago I saw like 20 dudes wearing Supreme fanny packs over their shoulders... just looks stupid to me, that's all.

To each their own, though the sight of what you witnessed would disgust me. I have a small APC bag that's in between a small backpack and fanny pack that I've used for almost 10 years, worn it across my shoulder or back. Now this sensation over the shoulders? :smh:

I think the waist bag is a little too big to be a "fanny pack", I'd probably consider it a shoulder pack. The duffle bag is 40L, backpack is 20L, and the waist bag is 5L. Not sure what the volume of the shoulder bag is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom