Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My card got decline from exactly 11am - 1130am. No matter what i try it gets decline (even the socks!). On exactly 1131am i manage to check out a bag successfully. Whats going on???

Last edited:
Thoughts on the small shoulder bag for work? Thinking of using this over carrying some big messenger bag just to hold my wallet, keys, gum and other small accessories.

Does anyone have pictures of it being used? interested to see how it looks on a dude and the size of the bag.

Thoughts on the small shoulder bag for work? Thinking of using this over carrying some big messenger bag just to hold my wallet, keys, gum and other small accessories.

Does anyone have pictures of it being used? interested to see how it looks on a dude and the size of the bag.
tbh, its really small

iphone 7 might not even fit in it

Dam don't even think I want these bricks anymore. Just wanted to see if I was still quick enough to get a hyped item and still got it.

Vampirella Hoody in Aqua
Both Vampirella Tees in Black
Waist Bag in Black

Dude at 3:05.
Last season one.

I've gone full blown murse with these bags :lol:

But then you realize how convenient it is, and being 33, I can be old and washed in peace :lol:

Oh wow. So TD Bank had blocked Supreme NYC because it was out of state. How come i was able to purchase before, though? Smh.

Said it'll be about an hour before i can purchase on Supreme.

haha thanks thats really good to know. intended on using it for travel but if its small then im good with striking out on it!
i copped the waist bag initially for my trip to japan (carried my wallet, external batt, gum, other ish), but still use it quite often (theme parks, hikes, day trips, etc.). def one of the best purchases of the season so far for me

Last edited:
I knew I wanted a waist bag but couldn't decide between black and acid green. Spent about an hour before drop looking at pics of the two, finally went with green. Very happy about the restock

Vamp Tee Light Green

Vamp Card Tee Deep Blue

Blk Shoulder Bag

nerd.gif
 watching for a Black Vamp Tee to pop back up

I've been having issues using Chrome with Supreme, never had this issue.  The site loads up fine here and there but sometimes it gives me the connection err screen.

I might cop the fanny pack if it's at Dover later today but just copped a bape one last week so don't think I'll need two for the summer

Def don't need 2, and the material on the Supreme one isn't great. Could tear or get cut up easily. I got a free Bape one during one of my NY summer trips 2 years ago, me being such a nice guy I brought it back home and gave it to a "friend" as a gift. :smh:

Last edited:
I've been having issues using Chrome with Supreme, never had this issue.  The site loads up fine here and there but sometimes it gives me the connection err screen.

This has been my issue for the past three weeks. In fact, it always happens 5 min before the drop. I have figured out that I have to clear cookies and log back into Gmail right at 10:59 to avoid not being able to get through

This has been my issue for the past three weeks. In fact, it always happens 5 min before the drop. I have figured out that I have to clear cookies and log back into Gmail right at 10:59 to avoid not being able to get through
And no problems since you did that?  I'm curious as to why that started happening.  It started happening to me last week during the Levi's drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom