Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't know what you can be doing with those pics.

Stealing their store design/layout idea
Using the pics to better your fakes
Etc etc
This is what I'm thinking. Bape's flagship in Shibuya is a work of art with the conveyor belt of Bapestas under the clear floor. They told me not to record so I complied, but really they're soft so I should have gone in like YMBape.

My package has a delivery date for today but I had supreme have the package held at the ups location since they always deliver when I'm not home. Supreme was pretty quick about it
Man, I really don't like these posts. They don't add anything to the readers' lives and they don't help the poster either. Shipping diary entries like these should be disallowed here. Ironic because stuff like ooping is disallowed when it clearly benefits two parties.

Man, I really don't like these posts. They don't add anything to the readers' lives and they don't help the poster either. Shipping diary entries like these should be disallowed here. Ironic because stuff like ooping is disallowed when it clearly benefits two parties.
Whats ironic how your post is infinitely more useless than the one you are calling useless. Its a mesaage board dude, people will post about the item, post when they checkout, post when it ships, then post when its in hand. No one gives a damn bur it is what it is.

The irony of this post...on niketalk haha

If you feel some type of way then awwwhhhhh hah

Comcast shouldn't have denied youAsk them to replace your router and that its acting upAnd they should send out one free of charge

So it's looking like my ip is banned from Supreme for real.

:smh:

View media item 2440363
SupNT banned support group meeting:
Hi snayberry snayberry my name is rayray3thousand and I my ip has also been banned for a few years now. I guess it all started three seasons ago when I foolishly attempted to run a bot with limited computer knowledge. I set the interval time wrong and probably set a world record for amount of pings per second to the site. Since then I have had to rely on restock apps and ohana to help cop items.

Be strong Snayberry. You can get through this. There are many of us in this SupNT banned support group who are here to help and listen.

Worse case scenario, you could always cop Merona :smokin

View media item 2440363
Hi snayberry snayberry my name is rayray3thousand and I my ip has also been banned for a few years now. I guess it all started three seasons ago when I foolishly attempted to run a bot with limited computer knowledge. I set the interval time wrong and probably set a world record for amount of pings per second to the site. Since then I have had to rely on restock apps and ohana to help cop items.

Be strong Snayberry. You can get through this. There are many of us in this SupNT banned support group who are here to help and listen.

Lol, dude, you crack me up. Are you serious about getting ip banned too? I don't bot on my computer though. There is only two reasons I think I got banned for.

View media item 2440363

Lol, dude, you crack me up. Are you serious about getting ip banned too? I don't bot on my computer though. There is only two reasons I think I got banned for.

IP banned hammered brah. Plus for some reason here in Hawaii Time Warner Cable told me that they canʻt give me a new IP because they donʻt have any extra to give out at the moment. I have tried to router reset trick and everything. I am drenched in failure :smh:

Since then I have had to rely on restock apps and ohana to help cop items.

laugh.gif
 Ohana

GUYS YOU CAN'T ASK FOR A NEW IP

YOU GOTTA GET A NEW ROUTER

ASK YOUR CABLE CO FOR A NEW ROUTER

Last edited:
just go to starbucks and cop

thats what I did with the yeezy 750s after be banned from adidas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom