Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it would have been dope if we could have gotten a Joe Crocker celb tee since my man just passed.

But you'll prob buy the Neil shirt anyways right?

That's all I think I want.

See my last post.

Edit, think that was to Sub :lol:
Yep I have the celb tee in my cop list. It's nothing to Google the person and listen to a few of his albums while I study using Google access today.

IW8simF.gif

Season looking better than expected. Few things on my list to cop from last season, but in a good way since the stuff that does stand out is all primo.

must cop
-international coaches jacket
- jacquard rose pocket tee (may wait til sale)
- Striker soccer jersey
- belted floral shorts
- dat expedition leather visor camp
- quilted paradise camp
- broadway 5-panel

definitely gonna scoop a neil young tee for my dad too

accessories are crazy this season definitely larger novelty factor than usual, but not as bad as could have been lol

Lots I want but lots to pass as usual. Will have to plot it out based on the drops. Disapointed with the Malcolm pieces. Hooded is OD, Baseball jersey is aight but shorts and maybe towel will be coped. Neil Young is a must. Few cool accesories and the sunglasses look good. Just skimmed quick and will have to narrow it down. A few of the pieces already mentioned are musts. Damn it. Was hoping I would like it less, but right now Im pretty stoked.

Feels. Obviously I don't because I asked.

In my eyes, coming here and asking rather than just using a search engine to find out yourself is essentially saying "who is this unimportant person and why did they use his image," hence why I asked if you were serious.

I also sometimes need to remember there are all types of people in this world I don't often interact with. Anyone I personally know over the age of 24 would have no problem identifying him on the tee if I decide to grab it. Hopefully everyone else can use this as an opportunity to educate yourselves in good music (maybe not the first time a supreme collab has forced you to do so)

We all can learn about a lot of things from Supreme by just googling most of the shirt qoutes/themes that inspried the design.

All I gotta say is if you appreciate all facets of music you should appreciate Neil Young whether you are a teenager or well into your 30s or 40s even if its not your genre of music. Its kind of like Kenny G (a jazz saxophonist), and by no means am I a fan of a saxophone player, but I appreciate how he plays. With all that said i'm a generally a live and die hard hip hop fan. Open your minds fellas. Its kind of cool and random to have Neil Young wearing a Supreme.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

count me in on that too
the guayabera too, being latino

If it weren't a zip front, I'd be all over it. I can't do a guayabera with a zipper. Taking a better look at the preview now I'm in for a few shirts: Bacchanal being the main one that I want to get, the jesus tract is a possibility, but it's a little on the offensive side.

Maybe a camp or two, maybe the Kanji New Era in navy. I like the Astronaut stuff, but the hoodie won't see any use until next October. Beach towel looks great though.

pretty surprised the yankees actually signed onto the jacket being released and is "official merch" 

have they collabo'd with anyone else?

I actually like a few items out of this collection. Pleasantly surprised. And this is sans collabs. Too brick in NYC to go in store this weekend unless there is minimal line. But we all know that will not be the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom