Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

North West w/ the custom Supreme Thermals pants n shirt

and baby boxers???? 
nerd.gif

don't let Supreme drop a baby line, I'm out if that happens

Unrelated but related in a way: Bobby Hundreds is dropping a streetwear doc at the LA Film Festival this weekend, the trailer looks decent:

So I ordered the Orgy magnet and UPS just delivered me an empty box lol. Box was sealed so it wasnt UPS...somebody at Preme forgot to actually throw the item in the box. What would be the best way to contact Preme about this because they never respond to my emails?

So I ordered the Orgy magnet and UPS just delivered me an empty box lol. Box was sealed so it wasnt UPS...somebody at Preme forgot to actually throw the item in the box. What would be the best way to contact Preme about this because they never respond to my emails?

Supreme branded oxygen! Totally worth the $12+$10 shipping you paid!

Joking aside, I would go into the store if you are close to one of them and bring the box if you can. I've had no luck contacting Supreme online. That stinks man.

Supreme branded oxygen! Totally worth the $12+$10 shipping you paid!

Joking aside, I would go into the store if you are close to one of them and bring the box if you can. I've had no luck contacting Supreme online. That stinks man.

Contact thru email and if they dont respond do a cc chargeback/ file dispute. Dobt worry they won't blacklist you or anything, i know from experience. Had a situation where they shipped me the wrong item. Took them a month or two to even request their item back (i got my miney back right away).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom