Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that does quality for a box logo for the year/season

damn though

that hoodie gonna be like $1200 probably

sick.gif
that hoodie hurts my eyes. **** is inanely ugly.
I think that's the general feel for the whole collection. It's very polarizing.

just hoping for an online sale, need a couple sets of those glasses. one of the worst things about all this newfound interest in supreme is the lack of items that make it to sale and online sales.

just hoping for an online sale, need a couple sets of those glasses. one of the worst things about all this newfound interest in supreme is the lack of items that make it to sale and online sales.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that accessories don't go on sale unfortunately.

got 2 confirmation emails for glitch t and mirage t earlier today but i just received an email cancellation for the mirage t.... supreme took the money out for both ts and now i see a credit for one back.. why...

Seasons done and only kept 2 items- the lacoste harrington and suptempos.

Actually still got the red tortoise royce sunglasses but even though theyre dope and really solid quality i just dont need a 4th pair of sunglasses. Gonna need to add those to my sig now actually

[emoji]128064[/emoji]Sade sticker. Passed on this drop. Wouldn't mind having the mirage tee but don't need it. Digi tee I thought about but I would probably only wear it once. Missed out on the digi stickers meh.

What items did you guys keep from the season? I kept pink lacoste hat, mc escher collage shirt, waist bag, and large metal box. I thought it was decent season besides the end.

Last edited:
No idea on who's on the know your rights tee?

it kind of looks like Malala Yousafzai the (then) little girl who was shot in the head for going to school by the Taliban. But I can't seem to find that particular image anywhere so I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom