Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LV is flying associates out to different cities to work the release. I guess I'll just stay in touch with my rep and if trip gets cancelled, then I guess it's a no go.

I mean idk what other reason they would still fly them out if they aren't doing the release right?

SO far SF and SCP have been cancelled. I think that if those got cancel and they see people like in Houston camp out already, ALL stores will cancel.

Rodeo Drive/ BEV is not going to put up with this shenanigans :rofl:

SO far SF and SCP have been cancelled. I think that if those got cancel and they see people like in Houston camp out already, ALL stores will cancel.

Rodeo Drive/ BEV is not going to put up with this shenanigans
roll.gif
How certain are you that SF was canned?

I was willing to camp out maybe thursday night at most, but this many days ahead?

nah ****** really got nothing going on in their lives

Line ups on a monday? This gonna straight be cancelled. LV don't want that bad press. They still have an image to uphold and hypebeast shenanigans won't be tolerated.

Regardless if anything does or doesn't happen, the media outlets will have a field day with any disruptions.

Wouldn't be surprised if this goes online only.

Apparently people tried lining up the past Friday and lv told them to go home and decided to cancel release... I was talking to there manager when I went to sf to scope it out saturday. Lv in sf don't have manpower and doesn't wanna deal with the headache pop shops had. Items prolly going to VIP clients or online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom