Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sold...

via IG @maxyaaaaa
not saying rose keychain isn't nice in hand, but they did a really great job taking those pics
THIS. it looks better in these pics than mine does in person
laugh.gif

Last edited:
quick question… just wanna make sure, my girl wants the witch tee too, can i use a prepaid cc w her name & a different address to cop? the card is registered in my name, but don't think that really matters being that its not an actual cc. 

Last season I stopped by the store with an prepaid Amex gift card, tried to use it to buy a hat and got declined, they wouldnt even swipe the card, dude at the register said they don't accept gift cards of any type. I would guess the same goes for the online shop.

Last season I stopped by the store with an prepaid Amex gift card, tried to use it to buy a hat and got declined, they wouldnt even swipe the card, dude at the register said they don't accept gift cards of any type. I would guess the same goes for the online shop.

I've bought things at the store with a prepaid card and I'm sure you can online. Dont see a reason why they wouldnt allow it.

repped b thank you

My order was created with two packages, maybe this is happening to other people? Still shows processing however when I opened the "packages in this shipment tap" I got a different tracking number. 
Damn i just looked at my order and it says the same thing, i hope it didn't get cancelled i was really hoping to use it when I go on trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom