Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only copped a few supreme pieces in the past(ones that you could just walk in and buy). But I NEED at the very least 1 of those Nas tees.

I apologize in advance if these are "newb" questions but what are my options to cop at retail?

All help is appreciated.

I've only copped a few supreme pieces in the past(ones that you could just walk in and buy). But I NEED at the very least 1 of those Nas tees.

I apologize in advance if these are "newb" questions but what are my options to cop at retail?

All help is appreciated.

Slim one of the most hyped pieces for wk 1

IMG_4709.PNG

All help is appreciated.
Online next week.

All help is appreciated.

If you in NY and off thurs, you could try stopping by the store after the line is done. Chances ares slim.

Otherwise, just be ready next thursday at 11. If you need some specific online tips, dm me

yeah its tough the stuff that will drop week 1

i did good last season but I used the same info each drop and my info was saved on the sup site

never changed card or billing info too, just copy pasta the number and go for it

not sure how week 1 will play out

Week 1 online is typically fine..but that Nas tee will fly in milliseconds..not even trying..I'm prolly the biggest Nas fan here

hmmm, got the email from sup about new collection

still says available in LA

LA address still the same tho....

Slim one of the most hyped pieces for wk 1

Online next week.

If you in NY and off thurs, you could try stopping by the store after the line is done. Chances ares slim.

Otherwise, just be ready next thursday at 11. If you need some specific online tips, dm me

yeah its tough the stuff that will drop week 1

i did good last season but I used the same info each drop and my info was saved on the sup site

never changed card or billing info too, just copy pasta the number and go for it

not sure how week 1 will play out

Week 1 online is typically fine..but that Nas tee will fly in milliseconds..not even trying..I'm prolly the biggest Nas fan here

Thanks for all the info. Sounds like it'll be very tough.

My list is kind of short this season.

Pocket tee as usual
chopsticks
WANT a box logo but don't feel like I'll get lucky this year with the madness we've had lately.
Arabic Logo hoody.
then collabs

Some of the longsleeves and hoodies are nice. Mainly just interested in the staples like pocket tees and small box logo tops...tonal S logo hoodie is probably what I'd want most at first glace.

I'm being real honest..what happened to the designs??? I used to want to buy everything now it's hard for me to convince myself that something is dope..yeah I'll forever buy the signature supreme items..but nothing really catches my eye

You grew up is what happened...

is there a way to edit my address for the saved autofill on the website right now? i just moved so i want to update the saved address to my new one before the drop next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom