Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked out the preview. Looking pretty light.

A few decent tees, a hoodie...thats about it.

I do really like that champion color blocked jacket though.

Accessories are def nice though. A couple I NEED, mainly the ashtray. Been wanting one for a while.

Don't you get fined as a player for not wearing only NBA Licensed gear for the court??

Isn't their some rule to that

seeing as Nike now has the liscensing, the sleeve has the nike AND official NBA logo, I see no reason they cant. Majority would have to use the black one though, only players on teams that wear red could wear the red one.

Stance was the official sock sponsor for around 2 seasons before Nike took over

I figured but I'm saying the logo is on the sleeve along with Nike so there had to be some sort of deal prior. I hope to see it rocked in the league but again idk

I'm kinda diggin the backpack and duffle in white. Anyone familiar with the material? It sounds like dirt should just wipe off.

What is the English translation of the Arabic logo text?

upload_2017-8-15_8-42-12.png
upload_2017-8-15_8-42-12.png

Need the droplist for this week..gotta figure out of I'm heading over there this wknd

Need info on this supposed brooklyn store, thats homebase gotta get whatever tee they dropping

I figured but I'm saying the logo is on the sleeve along with Nike so there had to be some sort of deal prior. I hope to see it rocked in the league but again idk

If they're using the NBA marks, it had to pass through their licensing otherwise they'd be suing Supreme for IP violation. None of the leagues **** around with stuff like that.

I'm curious if that means we'll see some other Supreme x Nike x NBA gear and they just cant preview it until Nike actually launches the new NBA uniforms/on-court product.

I'm curious if that means we'll see some other Supreme x Nike x NBA gear and they just cant preview it until Nike actually launches the new NBA uniforms/on-court product.

This all ive been thinking about, im excited for the nike collabs this season after the shoes and now this :smokin

xnicknj xnicknj I'm sure supreme had to fork over the loot for the ok on the logo, all I'm wondering is that why wouldn't they be able to rock it in game. I hope they do

the NFL won’t let OBJ wear it, unless it’s pre game. if he does he’s facing a uniform fine and the refs would probably make
him take it off
unless things have changed, this is right. for the nfl supreme would have had to pay the nfl for a player to wear their logo on field. if you look back at some of the early Jordan PEs for nfl players you won't see a jumpman logo on their cleats.

I swear the NFL wants people to hate them.

I really hope to be able to score on a few pieces.

Odell will 1000% rock it in warm ups at some point, definitely couldnt do it in a game. I wouldnt be surprised if he has one ready to go for their pre season game this week :lol:

just checked, they play monday night. Id be shocked if hes not rocking one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom