Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's more Nas tees for online drop..so I'm pretty sure they are gonna have more in store for the next couple of days

Sade shirts were still in LA come the first few hours of Saturday morning
I believe they do hold a box or two after the initial drop

Ya'll making me even more confident in my decision to skip and just eat on everything while people fight over Nas stock

gy8xWBRl.png

Need some input for the online drop. Mainly want a Nas tee and a deck.

Better off doing one order with both or separate orders? Which should be the first order?

Last time I wanted a deck it sold out by the time I put my first order in so I'm thinking my best bet is going for both in one order. or I'm thinking trying one order on computer and and one on my phone

IMG_1855.JPG

Me and @maplkwak waiting this morning. #34 and 35 :smokin

IMG_1865.JPG

Nas sold out like fam said a new post earlier. Was really bummed. Got all the other stuff my friends were hoping were still available

Got online for the accessories. Son sold the last pendant right in front of me. Nas and pendant were the only two things i wanted and missed on both.

Then the chip in my card stop working today and I had to go to the atm and take the money out instead. Security was realllll cool about it. Left the line came back and was able to pay immediately. We even chopped it up about Summerslan this sunday since i had my wolfpac nwo shirt on lol cool dudes

So in the end, after wating from 230-7ish yesterday and 1030-1130 today, i got nothing that I wanted but cooked for all the homies.

Pretty annoyed. Id honestly never do it again since online has been easier in the past. But Im glad I tried and see how it goes down now. Its a much more structured system. Will be interested to see how it holds up in the following weeks.

Staying positive about it. Next week.

Order 1: Nas. Not even going to go for black. Easily most ruckus over that.

Order 2: Pendant. Hoping it sits for a bit

Then i guess go back and see whats left after

@maplkwak good stuff again. Gonna DM you in a bit. Howd you make out?

Need some input for the online drop. Mainly want a Nas tee and a deck.

Better off doing one order with both or separate orders? Which should be the first order?

Last time I wanted a deck it sold out by the time I put my first order in so I'm thinking my best bet is going for both in one order. or I'm thinking trying one order on computer and and one on my phone

deck first. nas has many colors x sizes..

In non-first drop news, picked up a Sasquatchfabrix Goldfish tee. One of my fav shirts that I missed out on initially

Pretty dope first drop, got the zip up flannel, olive S Logo hoodie and a black nas, and got interviewed by complex. Probably out unless collabs pull me back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom