Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some observations about the Tees this season for those that are yet to cop any:
Has a bit of a thinner cotton than the past and has somewhat of a boxy-er fit if that makes sense.

Anyone put these in the drier yet? They look like they would shrink a LOT.

Round Two is putting everything on the floor

IMG_5088.PNG

Interesting observation in that video review above about the blimp being a Scarface reference. When I heard this it clicked that this Supreme season is one giant "The World Is Yours" Scarface theme. Falls in line with the blood items, accessories, Nas song "The World Is Yours", knives, handcuffs, money, coffin keychain...hell even the sled could be a cocaine reference :lol:

The actor Robert Loggia in Scarface was also in the movie Big and had that famous scene where he played with Tom Hanks on a giant floor piano.

Anyone want to guess the name of one of the songs they played together?

chopsticks shipped as well. guess the remainders are going out today.

still waiting on a response for the missing flashlight...

Sup LA still has a decent selection. Hoodies, 1/4 zip up, tops and shoes.

No word on accessories.

same here. Still no response from Supreme for the missing flashlight. Also no shipping yet on my chopsticks

I called again today and they said that everyone that is suppose to get the flashlight will get a tracking within 48 hours. Didn't ask for my order number or anything. They said it was an error in the warehouse hence why many people with the flashlight order is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom