Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6865.JPG
Real nice "leather". Happy with my pair.

Cool.
Can't wait for my pair. Still think under rated.
Design details are nice. All Sup x Nke are good to hold over time. Aqua is not a crazy colorway to pull off.

I'm glad I got the 98s when I did. Prices are terrible on flight club and eBay. I paid resale also but got a good deal

to all missing red flashlight from supreme. i received an apology from supreme & tracking also. thank god! lol :smile:

My pickups from Thursday at the shop
I was trying to get the piping track jacket but it was done when it was my turn to go inside.

Got the knife, 2 blimps, black small box logo tee, and the black piping track pants. I wish I would've bought a Small in the pants instead of medium. Gotta find a trade for a small.

IMG_0004.JPG

I was trying to get the piping track jacket but it was done when it was my turn to go inside.

Got the knife, 2 blimps, black small box logo tee, and the black piping track pants. I wish I would've bought a Small in the pants instead of medium. Gotta find a trade for a small.

IMG_0004.JPG
they didn't limit u to one blimp?

Wish I'd gotten on the Track Jacket and / or Chore Coat actually...Digging the look both of those have...

The pending TNF release is hopefully good to me...Fingers crossed it doesn't drop the same time the Vans do...

no preme wheels and trucks to complete the hypeboard?

i never really liked indy trucks. spitfire wheels are fukswitable

no preme wheels and trucks to complete the hypeboard?

i never really liked indy trucks. spitfire wheels are fukswitable

I have the sup spitfires and sup indys on my girl deck but that setup is too heavy, these formula fours are 49mm and the trucks are titanium so I'm going for a lighter setup

another rep for titanium trucks :lol:

been too long since i was on a board didn’t even know such wizardry exsisted

IMG_0004.JPG
How does the pique black small box logo fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom