Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your banks transactions, wether it went through or not I got a charge although I got the "unfortunately"' page. Could be ghost, but I'll take that.

got the credit card charge, but still waiting for the email on the clippers. fingers crossed it's not a ghost charge

went for a fleece hoodie. freeze freeze no confirmation screen, but got the you already ordered this item error and a cc charge. hopefully that means i'm good!

Site was really laggy today. From adding to cart, to checkout. Never got a confirmation screen with my Clippers but I got an email. Didn't think the Polartec Hoodies would fly like that.

black small box collection completed..all the hoodies/tee..but not feeling the LS at all today

image.png

Desktop site lagged so hard, just bailed and hit on restocks. Adding to cart was super slow but got through with black Arabic jacket and S Logo beanie.

Restocks App manual
XL Red Velour L/S

Noticeable delay on Adding and then Processing Payment. No Captcha, everything autofilled, email confirm few minutes after. That add and pmnt delay must be some kinda detection mechanism.

IMG_2701.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom