Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would Arabic jacket is very one dimensional due to being lined. Least w the t or hoody u can span it across a few szns

How are people catching restocks? The polartec disappears the second I see notification. I'm constantly refreshing the Restocks app feed since notifications are pretty delayed. Am I doing this wrong?

How are people catching restocks? The polartec disappears the second I see notification. I'm constantly refreshing the Restocks app feed since notifications are pretty delayed. Am I doing this wrong?
don't rely on notification they are late AF

don't rely on notification they are late AF

Yeah I'm refreshing the feed through the app itself as well as the SC restock page. I'm catching them within seconds of posting but every time I click the link, they're OOS. Feels like it's being botted but some people are catching restocks here.

Yeah I'm refreshing the feed through the app itself as well as the SC restock page. I'm catching them within seconds of posting but every time I click the link, they're OOS. Feels like it's being botted but some people are catching restocks here.
restock app is so frustrating..almost struck out today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom