Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy pass for me, hopefully they also drop decent look book items this week as well.

BTW - I am still searching for a Arabic Coach Jacket in Black, Size L.

It's sick..u should watch paprika
thats good to, I just watched Your Name from last year, the animation in that was spectacular

I've always wanted the Supreme stuff from Toshio Maeda stuff to collect. I love his work but would never wear it out.

thats good to, I just watched Your Name from last year, the animation in that was spectacular

I've always wanted the Supreme stuff from Toshio Maeda stuff to collect. I love his work but would never wear it out.
I don't really watch anime..only thing I watched was attack on Titan (dope AF)..akira is just known as an amazing movie..there were rumors that leonardo dicaprio was gonna create a remake..but I doubt it..paprika I heard if because many ppl compared it to inception

DiCaprio's production company purchased the remake rights a long time ago but never moved forward with the project. Tobey Maguire was rumored to star in it.

image.png
DiCaprio's production company purchased the remake rights a long time ago but never moved forward with the project. Tobey Maguire was rumored to star in it.
it just needs christopher nolan

**sorry about the movie talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom