Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny enough, if the Carlyle story is true, this would be Sup's 3rd big deal from a private equity/ hedge fund type business in last 10 years or so. I know someone who works for a big investment firm that did piece of the deals. They have framed Kate Moss & Kermit stuff & the 4 pairs of the SB trainers around their office.....who you think is fronting the cash for all the store buildouts, paying people like Tyson, Loud Reed, Neil Young etc and fronting production cost ?

They are a great investment, something like 200% ROI over the full time of their deal

What time did signups start yesterday?

had to be around 11:1130 because when i went just to check on everything before going back to my whip to eat breakfast i seen everyone who aint have a ticket start running wild down by the water lol

Funny enough, if the Carlyle story is true, this would be Sup's 3rd big deal from a private equity/ hedge fund type business in last 10 years or so. I know someone who works for a big investment firm that did piece of the deals. They have framed Kate Moss & Kermit stuff & the 4 pairs of the SB trainers around their office.....who you think is fronting the cash for all the store buildouts, paying people like Tyson, Loud Reed, Neil Young etc and fronting production cost ?

They are a great investment, something like 200% ROI over the full time of their deal

There's actually someone on this forum who works at Carlyle. Doesn't post in this thread though. Wonder if he worked on the deal if true :nerd:

I assume they would use debt to finance production. Their cost of debt at this point should be cheaper than their cost of equity.

I hope there's a restock for the Dagger L/S in dark pink .. missed the drop and the restock earlier today :smh:

Non BK talk

Went to
See the god MC last night at the Hollywood bowl
Didn't wear the sup tee, wore an older Society shirt I had

Attachments

• IMG_6586.JPG
    IMG_6586.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6587.JPG
    IMG_6587.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 4
Just got my Si hoodie in. It's been a while since i got a next day delivery.
Didn't get the Brooklyn Box logo sticker.. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom