Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7820.JPG

Bk raffle box logo sold out

So glad I woke up at 7:00 this morning to then contemplate if I should go or not to then see the posts here to then get ready to go then to check here again to then sit on my couch and watch the craziness from Nike Talk! Looks like a clusterf***

I knew it. I still feel like they might just put them on the shelf today randomly. Most likely not though, cause Im sure Im not that only one with that mindset.

Hopefully you guys that went can still pick something good up!

man aint no raffle. idiots saying that bc they hand u raffle tickets with your number in line lol.

but dont do it to yourself BL. its a zoo there

Like 5 times as many people as yesterday. I wish people just formed a normal line when security came at 4 yesterday. EVERYone there would have ate
Yikes! Very glad I didn't go today. Going out east to go apple picking instead. Going to flex on some farmers!

They randomly selecting people from the back cluster and the front cluster of the barricades to go into the store. The middle people get nothing. Pigs is dirty. Not surprised.
~Lefty

Drunk me order the Friends shirt last night. $55 shipped so $10 over what it would've been so not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom