Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the new supreme items will constantly be undercut until pieces dry out on StockX. Good for buyers since its another avenue into buying for cheaper potentially. Bad for the big resellers because some of these pieces will be had for better prices and they have to match them on StockX or hold onto items longer.

Damn I may have grabbed a black

Size Large? :nerd:

I had black in my cart and it sold out on me.. didn't autofill my CC for whatever reason

Really, I want the multi color flannel, but I don't think it restocked a few mins ago

Size Large? :nerd:

I had black in my cart and it sold out on me.. didn't autofill my CC for whatever reason

Really, I want the multi color flannel, but I don't think it restocked a few mins ago

lol I meant if I knew about the restock I woulda tried to grab a black. Got the multicolor and I'm impressed with it so if I had the chance, I'd cop another

beard trim time :smokin

FFDE7557-CBA0-47AA-A98D-A1AA62921B59.jpeg

I think that's a legit concern with stockx: much like box condition, what is their threshold on stuff like this? No one knows yet. If this turns into a haven for those "Bro it's like 8.5/10 without tags" sellers, it will be crap-tacular.

And before the usual "Who cares, I wear my supreme" people chime in, I gotta say if you are paying for an item with no pictures, it's a bit off to say stuff like, "You may get a box, you may not. You may get it with tags, you may not." The buyer doesn't really know what they are buying. At least Ebay usually has pictures.

-And I buy from StockX a lot. Just really curious to see what people's experiences are. If you buy Supreme let us know on here how it goes and what the item condition is like.
I don't think stockx is gonna accept used pit stain shirts they ain't that wild :lol:
I prefer them to goat because goat be Wylin complaining about every little thing, it's ridiculous

Anyone have a spot this week and cancel? Haven't declined since they switched the notification system up a few weeks ago but didn't receive the usual automated response... wondering if that's normal?

Does anyone know of a place that buys supreme in Seattle?? Got a bunch of new stuff from F/W '16 that I would like to get rid of. :nerd:

PS. Does Project Blitz take mailed in stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom