Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nike shooting sleeve could be used on court during a NBA game. It has the NBA logo on the shooting sleeve and if Supreme used that logo without consent, that’d be a lawsuit or C&D. Plus this season, sponsorship on jerseys are a thing, so makes sense Supreme could be used. Black sleeve for Brooklyn Nets due to Brooklyn store?

I stay on mobile so idk how to upload just a straight image anymore like before. Was off NT for too long and all I can do is these attachments. Gets frustrating.

The new NT format is still sometimes confusing.
Noticed instead of using the Attach function or that Link chain button, just paste the direct Insta or Twit web page link in post. Seems to work.

Appreciate the initial info.

awesome price.

picked up a reflective black loose gauge beanie as well for 60 shipped to Toronto.
thought that was a decent deal.

Happy to see Akira collab is going have a ton of items.

Would be great if they had the iconic red leather jacket, but Supreme seems to prefer things a bit more out of the box.

For that reason here is my idea: Supreme font deck with Akira script over it that resembles a giant red and blue anime pill. The shape of a skateboard deck is the exact shape of a pill.

A guy on Reddit said he has seen a couple of hats. One that is black and white with a guy getting stuck with a syringe and one of a guy taking pills saying "Tastes like candy". Take that for what it is but he has some specifics.

Visiting NY on Friday from Chicago. Will I be able to walk in Supreme (either location) without a number? What is the process these days? I haven't actually been to the store in 2 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom