Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was restocked? I never get lucky when I browse the app

Yes. It just got restocked. I was just browsing and it was there. I didn't need it. Just bought it. I need to stop checking the site. I'm buying things I don't really need. The wife is going to kill me when 3 packages arrive.

Edit...... Just got confirmation email on it. Hopefully more akira stickers.

Yes. It just got restocked. I was just browsing and it was there. I didn't need it. Just bought it. I need to stop checking the site. I'm buying things I don't really need. The wife is going to kill me when 3 packages arrive.

Edit...... Just got confirmation email on it. Hopefully more akira stickers.
ha

Medium black pill T available now
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/t-shirts/hjkhlsiyv/knc9lstdo

Edit: Didn't see hipstermike hipstermike 's post just above. Funny it's still sitting, figured it'd be a popular size. Also, really shocked we're not seeing resell go crazy on this collab, if only because of Japanese interest. Figured they'd be all about it, but maybe Sup actually made enough items to satisfy the demand there with the Japanese drop.

Last edited:
want them to restock something I want..ill add the black boxers and hopefully will get all stickers

image.png

Medium black pill T available now
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/t-shirts/hjkhlsiyv/knc9lstdo

Edit: Didn't see hipstermike hipstermike 's post just above. Funny it's still sitting, figured it'd be a popular size. Also, really shocked we're not seeing resell go crazy on this collab, if only because of Japanese interest. Figured they'd be all about it, but maybe Sup actually made enough items to satisfy the demand there with the Japanese drop.
It's not enough item yet. I'm still waiting to see if the neo l/s restock

Just got my brother that pill tee in medium wish Syringe was in stock too to make the shipping worth it. There must be a fair amount of black mediums in stock. Still showing up even after I copped.

Holding back on not copping that black Pill tee. I settled for white in store when I wanted black. But I'm going to Complex Con and have to scrap together whatever for a financial armageddon.
What r you gonna go there for? try to get?

anything they'll sell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom