Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no shipping email for my 11:00am order, but funds went from pending to being taken out so im sure im good.
same, both of my other orders settled, one order 11:03 (shirts and cap) and restock was 12:37 for syringe plate

50k orders between my hoodie at 11 and the shirts at 11:03

Same problem, I had no intention of buying any Akira stuff but copped a white Yamagata tee last night cos they were sitting, then earlier this afternoon the black Yamagata tee restocked so I copped that too. Why?

You could order more than one pill plate? I saw an option for up to 4. Not buying anything else from this drop. Must resist. Please sell out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171104-122436.png
    Screenshot_20171104-122436.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 5
I honestly this is the best collab of the season so far. That TNF part 1 collab was underwhelming imo.

Btw if you guys saw my pick up video please share if you can. Even on the Reddit since I'm not approved as of yet

Thanks

Btw does Round Two buy clothes? I have some old supreme tees I want to get rid of?

I'm not too keen on how they work

Btw does Round Two buy clothes? I have some old supreme tees I want to get rid of?

I'm not too keen on how they work

If you're looking for top dollar, you're better off going to eBay. Quick cash, then they're not a bad alternative. Maybe try copvsdrop if you're too lazy to sell on eBay.

Cardinal long sleeve came in with all the stickers & no receipt lol

Waiting on the Cardinal Yamagata tee & RealTree tees to come in next

Now i just need the arm hoodie in black or slate, black neo long sleeve & lime patches hoodie eventually. Also them digital camo beanies were kinda fire too. Shoulda copped one on my 2nd order

DNzkA0QVQAASkXH.jpg

First 2 orders before 1105

No box logo

Have some restock orders coming in to from yesterday but doubt theyll have one

I was right bout to text you bout ya orders lol. If i get a 2nd box logo sticker ill send you it since you sent me the Scarface jawn :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom