Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still waiting on shipping?

Still no shipping on the tee or crew.

My crewneck is out for delivery now. UPS app wouldn't let me have it delivered to the UPS store (like I could for my KAWS 4s), only gave me the option to have it delivered to a neighbor.

My crewneck is out for delivery now. UPS app wouldn't let me have it delivered to the UPS store (like I could for my KAWS 4s), only gave me the option to have it delivered to a neighbor.

supreme stops them from having it held for pick up. happened a year ago or so.

stops people from using multiple addresses and heist having it held for pick up in one location

supreme stops them from having it held for pick up. happened a year ago or so.

stops people from using multiple addresses and heist having it held for pick up in one location

I figured that was the case, but I just don't get why they give me the option of having it left with a neighbor. Seems like that's kind of the same thing, so I would've thought they'd give no delivery options at all.

You have to call the Supreme warehouse to have the shipping restrictions lifted, and you can only pick up from your local UPS hub.

Last edited:
My baltoro just came in. Joint got my big *** looking like a marshmallow. Got me questioning if I should have gotten the parka instead lol

I google searched north face baltoro jacket and this was the first result. Fluffy fresh.

pnVrbyjZj

If anyone remembers..do they release the logo beanies the day of or after the hoods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom