Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some dude said he got banned form arabic hoodies drop. he got 2 hoodies. but ive had no issues. so im not sure what the problem is.

Was me.

Flat out asked them about the Bogo in different colors. They said going for 2 in different colors would get you banned.

I'll go with their word :smile:

That ice blue and grey bogo are dope but can't cop spent too much on unpaid week off SMH lol olive zip will be cop when it drops

hypothetically speaking, if i order a hoodie with my card using my billing address.. then go back and order another one with a different card and different billing address (a completely different person) .. i could get banned and the order be cancelled? since it would be from the same IP address

hypothetically speaking, if i order a hoodie with my card using my billing address.. then go back and order another one with a different card and different billing address (a completely different person) .. i could get banned and the order be cancelled? since it would be from the same IP address

For us, same last name, same address (variation), different phone / email / first name, etc...

image.png
parted ways with this the other day

not me... i'm over here stressing about the tracking update on my TNF order, anyone got their parka yet?

I receive mine next week.. but the thing is there is no "Shipping Information," so it doesn't show up on myUPS and i cannot change for ups pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom