Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a good sweetspot so I can try online in the comfort of my home and run to the store after I strike out

#489 :sick::sick:
Yeah nah. I’ll be joining the rest of you on the online drop lol
Did we ever figure out the autofill x violations of terms error?

Are all y'all in the 4s at bk or manhattan? 400 in manhattan is like 1000 for real, but bk 400 isn't thaaaatttttt bad

question for you guys using chrome autofill extension.
I have typically used fillr app in the past on my phone, but think that chrome will be faster at work.
Do I just put item into cart and when I hit checkout all info is filled in or do I have to fill anything additional in? Has Supreme blocked anyone using autofill with chrome this season?
You can get Chrome to autofill everything except the checkbox. Test it out. However, I did get TOS violation last week when I used it. So, still deciding whether to use it at all this week....

Good luck to all y'all going in-store - hope you have nice weather, too. I've been home with the flu the last two days but I'm thinking regardless of how I feel I'll drag myself into the office tomorrow for that sweet, sweet ultra-high-speed connection and mouse. Then after I catch my L I stumble back home again.

Is there still a wait in line even with a # and time? Will be working tryna see if I should take a break or just leave for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom