Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To what 18th was saying I don't think the lines ha e been like they've been for 21 years I blame the foam release.

"got an offer for 200 shipped" i know them mogs

dudes a lie
Could be, he seemed chill. Don't think he was lying. But either way, I thought about it... Would rather save that $ for something else. 
tongue.gif

To what 18th was saying I don't think the lines ha e been like they've been for 21 years I blame the foam release.

I agree it used to be only releases like the Foams or Lebain or Undercover collab that would have a line. There are lines now even for non hyped releases and that sucks for the core fan base. I remember walking in during the first day drop of '06 on my lunch break and walking out with a Roy Lichstein Long Sleeve and Phase II crew neck and 5 panel that would never happen today. None the less it's absurd to point fingers at anyone. That's like having real skateboard heads point to fans of the label that are in it for the clothing and say it's our fault that they have lines now.

No mail. Nike SB email this Wednesday then? [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
In the past seasons when Supreme drops their mid season tee shirts is it accompanied by other items we didn't see in the look book, or a collab?

Or do the Tshirt's become the item of the week they are releasing?

In the past seasons when Supreme drops their mid season tee shirts is it accompanied by other items we didn't see in the look book, or a collab?

Or do the Tshirt's become the item of the week they are releasing?
They are usually shown alongside something else.

The tees usually mix with a collab that's why some thought the UC WITCH & METH HEAD TEE WERE MIDSEASON, giger & antihero previewed with midseason tees

blue currant 5-panel came thru today, wasn't too excited for it when I ordered but it looks so much better in person

Got the duffle in today, very underwhelmed. My brother likes it, too bad he picked one up too otherwise I'd give this to him. Sigh now I gotta find someone to take these off my hand for what I paid.

On another note, never have supreme ever sent this much stickers with 1 duffle order. I rarely get the 2 plain supreme logo sticker, and have never received a collab sticker and this time they threw all of it in though I don't care or collect stickers.

View media item 1510327

Last edited:
I was siced too last week when I ordered the floral shorts in the correct size w store credit after the ones I had gotten were too big, and since it happened to be the thursday the DJ stuff dropped, they hooked it up with the stickers. Dig the artwork but not enough to cop the pieces, so pretty happy with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom