Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have their shipping stalled? First time this season my ship says order processed

Must be all of the shirts they are shipping out

Anyone have their shipping stalled? First time this season my ship says order processed

Must be all of the shirts they are shipping out
My daypack order was the same.  Turned out that Supreme effed up on the shipping label and attached a new one to my order, so I had two tracking numbers in one.  Check to see if you have more than 1 package in your tracking.

can't stand how people on IG are making the candy tee to be this RARE item because it got pulled from the shelves...

reminds me of "error" sportscards where people thought they were worth money and snatched them up, only to get down arrowed month after month in the beckett...

if you like the shirt, AWESOME... but please don't buy the shirt thinking you are getting some rare piece of history that is gonna sky rocket in value

end rant

can't stand how people on IG are making the candy tee to be this RARE item because it got pulled from the shelves...

reminds me of "error" sportscards where people thought they were worth money and snatched them up, only to get down arrowed month after month in the beckett...

if you like the shirt, AWESOME... but please don't buy the shirt thinking you are getting some rare piece of history that is gonna sky rocket in value

end rant
Kind of reminds me of the Mantra tee, except that one was actually pulled from the online store.  No one is even going to remember this tee a year from now.

Gold over dyed today 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom