Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice you're lucky!had a crush on her since mcmahon-helmsley era lol i went to wwe axxess this year expecting to see her but she wasn't there :smh:
Yeah it was just a fluke but she was at the bar with flair, Michael Hayes, and laurinitis. Did not meet Hayes, but all the others were cool. Also met Jerry the king shopping on Hollywood blvd.
Also flair was pretty much drinking the whole time. Offered to buy him a beer, he declined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting a small box hoodie but I will never buy a zippered one. :smh: same with that vest last winter.

Mophies sitting on the UK site 
nerd.gif

The only thing I want is the mophie but idk if I should cop online or go to SupNY a and grab cause the overall drop looks pretty weak.

Amended Statment: I'm going after a mophie, wanted one after the week 1 drop and have been patient hoping for a restock.

lol this weeks drop is trash, will give me a shot to go for the mophie first for the first time his season.. not gonna be mad if i miss though

that mophie is such a joke, only charging up to 60% of the battery. so many better portable chargers you can get for the same price/ just a little more

Last edited:
I mean my ecig charges my phone better than the mophie, but I just want it now so I won't make a rash judgment or constantly search for it like the Jambox.

I mean my ecig charges my phone better than the mophie, but I just want it now so I won't make a rash judgment or constantly search for it like the Jambox.

still kicking myself for not getting one of the jamboxs. I had gotten a Pill a few months before they released so I thought Id be good, but i still wish I got one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom