Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Definetly going for Kneel Tee on the website first...the going for the Hockey top in the Teal colorway... Hopefully can cop that Mophie keychain as well then I'm done until the 40 oz hoodie...

talked myself out of the hockey hoodie... it is a solid piece, I just wouldn't get a lot of wears out of it.

next potential impulse buy... is this logo printed or stitched? figure I can put on a short sleeve polo underneath and rock this puppy to work
Logo is embroidered. That was the deciding factor for me on this one.

just donʻt get a black or white Neil and then you can scoop up everything in one order... shipping is $25 to my house so I have to cut corners like this to not spend tons on shipping
mean.gif
I was actually thinking about going for the mint colored tee. I have too many black tees as it is.

Hockey top must be had... Going to be a game time decision if I go for white or black. Will be gunning for that and the bacchanal T. Will swing back around for boxers later on. 

Thanks for the info on the parka. Looking forward to it, don't mind the thiness at all. I live in Houston so it's pretty much never a need to layer.

Same dilema homie, but since I have plenty hoodies that hockey top is getting copped
Yea I'm planning on copping the Classic logo hoodie later this season, I don't need so many hoodies so I'm leaning towards the hockey top now

Can't front, the hockey top has grown a lot on me...especially after seeing that pic. I'll probably pass though.

Last edited:
Still sucks that Supreme disabled the pick up at UPS location feature :smh:

Last edited:
just donʻt get a black or white Neil and then you can scoop up everything in one order... shipping is $25 to my house so I have to cut corners like this to not spend tons on shipping
mean.gif
Yup.. and CA tax is a killer... I'm gonna go for mint neil, grey what we want tee, shadow flannel, and L/S. I gotta do this in one order somehow as well lol

Let's not rekindle the argument over brands and who's aloud to wear skate brands or basketball. If u wear any Nike stuff it shouldn't matter because you are wearing a brand that covers every sport. And if Nike made non SB dunks I really like I can't wear them because I skate? We all rocked hilfiger n polo back in the day!!! No one cares

Yeah I don't mind the Arabic font but it ruined the taped seam for me. Just doesn't look right on it for some reason. Money saved

What size satin club jacket should I get if I'm 5' 10'' 155lbs?

155, MED.

I'm shorter but heavier by 5 lbs. I'd get a large for myself. But my arms and shoulders are more than likely bigger than yours. A large in a BOGO hoody fits perfectly for me. Wouldn't dare get a medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom