Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 5s are complete **** cheese just because of that "Sup" behind the mesh :lol: ... besides that they're decent, still going for all colors though :smokin

Those 5s are complete **** cheese just because of that "Sup" behind the mesh
laugh.gif
... besides that they're decent, still going for all colors though
smokin.gif
I 1/2 agree wit the Sup behind the net..

They could have put a Box Logo anywhere on the shoe to brand it!

I'm sure the insole is Preme stamped

PO dropping Gems on twitter

:rofl:  at the folks in here questioning POs sources on twitter

Exactly. Unless you're a recently new member, no reason to question POs legitimacy with it comes to information and details regarding sneaker drops. Always on point.

I think I may be the most relevant dude in this thread, and I don't even come through often.

like a stain on the brain, can't get me off y'alls minds 
laugh.gif

Came back just to say those Vs are great and if you think otherwise you're just hating.

That chip camo fits the V model so nice, ***** are dope

Last edited:
Came back just to say those Vs are great and if you think otherwise you're just hating.

Nahhhh they're hideous... You can have em lol well that's if you can land a pair.. Idk if you're a 10:59 guy

Preference man. Not everybody is gna like the same ****
And NewGods right if ppl aren't experienced with copping preme then there's a likelihood they aren't getting them on the retail drop. Best of luck to everyone tho

Last edited:
I am most definitely a 10:59 guy (well when it goes up that early)

But ya, I can see how ppl would not like them but I'm looking at possible fits and they all seem clean in my head

It seriously looks like some bootleg joints from back in the days. I can only see green camo working on that shoe. Man......NYC cats must be going nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom