Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think Neil Young tee will be good trade bait? I just don't like rocking a tee with someone I don't know lol

anybody got detailed pics of the parkas?

I wanna cop one but I dont think I should living in Florida

Lol seems like there are a lot of newbies joining this season

every season that goes by this is the case

more n more people jumping on board

I seen some hood dudes ask me about copping Supreme

I dont know which item to go after 1st

do the backpacks sell fast?

I never cop accessories just clothes n hats so I never really paid attention to how the bags sell on drops

Last edited:
What are your guys guesses on the time it'll take the athletic split crewneck and the Neil young tee to sell out? Gotta get both on mobile

So nobody knows the exact launch time?
Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: When do they release new items?

A: New items release randomly every Thursday at 11AM EST on supremenewyork.com

Q: How can I guarantee that I'll get what I want from the online store?

A: You can't, really. Be quick when ordering online, items do sell out fast.

Last edited:
It's been the same since they started 11:00am EST, so start refreshing at like 10:58.

As for the backpacks, the ones with the red patch usually go kind of fast, but not so fast that you need to rush to check out. Get any items that will sell out on one order and then go back for the slow roll.

And does anyone know if the small box tees are dropping tomorrow ? And what retail is?

Nothing new will drop tomorrow, it'll only be the stuff that dropped in store last week. Small box logo was 48 last season.

Last edited:
Popped in the store yesterday evening but the Neil restock didn't last that long lol

Anyone think Neil Young tee will be good trade bait? I just don't like rocking a tee with someone I don't know lol

Depends on what you're wanting I guess. For all the beasting over the posters and stickers, the tees haven't been reselling for crazy numbers in comparison with other photo tees. you'll have to wait until they sell out online and gauge things then

Lol seems like there are a lot of newbies joining this season

Yea, but wait until the first big collab, especially if they use a popular Nike model. It'll be a lot of "liked suprene since 1962 but this is my first purchase, can anyone pass an early link?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom